Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yep, Poker Happens!!

This $100 freeroll is wild and we're only 20 minutes in...218 starting players and already down to 132...dropping like flies...

I had 6 3 os in the big blind with no raises; flop is 3 3 K. I bet the pot and get a raise and a call. I re-raise (no pre-flop raise - so must be a K and another pair, right?); Guy goes all - in and gets two calls. I was right, he had a King but the other guy had A 3 - I was crippled... 200 chips left but I have doubled up twice and now am back to 1100 chips...woo hoo!!

Picked up another small pot - sitting at 1625 chips. Chip leader has 9200 and short stack is 130. Unfortunately, Tropical does not give us an average chip count.

Eliminated - 83rd - flopped top set with possible flush. Bet the pot; got a raise; went all-in - got called and the guy sucked out the flush on the river...Poker Happens!!

No comments: