Thursday, August 03, 2006

Good day at the Poker Tables

Tropical Poker has been very good to me the last couple day. As reported here, I won a SitnGo yesterday and repeated with another win today in a SitnGo Turbo.

Tonight, I entered the $50.00 freeroll at 6pm PDT and out of 201, I placed 4th, winning four big ones. Not exactly the WSOP, but I'm pleased. While writing this I am in the 9PM $100.00 freeroll at Tropical and hoping for another cash today.

The best day I have had was finishing 3rd - 3 times in one day - is that a "threepeat"?

I played at Bugsys today and finished in the top 10% of two tourneys but did not cash. Boo hoo!!

Trivia: After winning the WSOP Main Event in 1981, Stu Ungar was asked what he would do with the winnings and his reply was, "Lose it!!" with a giggle.

No comments: