Friday, August 04, 2006

The 3pm Freeroll at Tropical is being brutal to Magpie1950...

I'm struggling at table 43185 but there are some fun and nice folks at the table; especially saltee15.

Saltee15 was at the WSOP Main Event last Friday and saw Annie Duke; said she needs an image consul consultant - said she looks "downright scary". Umagumma wanted to know if she had taken a bath; because she looks so bad on TV.

I say give the girl a break - darn, she has kids, a husband, a huge house with a pool, endorsements to tend to, lots of bucks to invest and watch and plays poker for a living - it isn't easy being Annie...

Well, I'm not struggling anymore - I'm out; but I'm not down...

You might recall that I made fun of Umagumma for his derisive comments about Raymer. Well, he visited this blog and told me he stands by his comments. I admire a man who sticks to his guns!! Umagumma gets the Poker Happens "Salute of the Day" and also...

The quote of the day "My hands look like feet." - I have no idea...

But I do know that Poker Happens!!

No comments: