Friday, August 04, 2006

The Tropical Poker AHOTD (A**hole of the Day) Award* goes to...

Tcob_crew1 - congratulations - you really deserve it!! You have obviously not read Mike Caro...

I just played in a $5.00 turbo SitnGo with ddenver5; zilla34; Rgb89; and AHOTD Award Winner Tcob_crew1.

I had an incredible run of excellent hole cards with flops that helped and was raising and playing my "Doyle" game. Tcob_crew1 decided I was bluffing and went all in; I called and hit 3 Kings and he told me I was not only a donkey, but I played like sh*t. A few hands later Rgb89 put him out of his misery and Rgb89, who is always a gentleman at the table, and I played heads-up and my lucky streak held. (For those of you who are following my quest to win my way to the 2007 WSOP Main Event, this is 3 wins in 3 days - woo hoo!!)

*AOTD Award is simply a reflections and opinions of the blog editor and protected by the First Amendment.

No comments: