Sunday, July 23, 2006

Entourage and poker

The family reunion was a family reunion - three generations - lots of food - lots of conversation... and a lot cooler at the beach than inland SoCal...next year - it's Utah...

Got up early to watch Tiger win the Open Championship. What an emotional ending - so glad to see a man unafraid to cry.

I'm multi-tasking again - watching HBO's Entourage and playing in a NL Holdem at Bugsy while I play NL Holdem.

The way I figure it - another year of online poker; reading, eating and sleeping all things poker - and I'll be ready for the WSOP. Stranger things have happened. Let the games begin!!

We sold our house and are moving to the beach. My husband grew up at the beach; but I've never lived there. The cat has never lived at the beach either; wonder what he'll think...

Before I go...anyone watch HBO's Lucky Louie? Speaking of "pushing the envelope" - I can't decide if I like it or am repulsed - I guess we're back at that train wreck analogy...

More on the flip side of the flop....

M

No comments: