Friday, September 29, 2006

September 29, 2006. 3 Online Tournaments Won in the Past 12 Days.

I have been on a mini-rush the last two weeks. I have made 12 final tables and won 3 tournaments. I haven't changed my style and have followed Doyle's Super System faithfully; but I have also been getting the cards and hitting my draws when I need them. And yes, I have had my share of suck-outs. But you have to hit your draws to win consistently. My thanks to the Poker Gods for smiling down on me as I build my bankroll to make my run at winning a seat to the 2007 WSOP Main Event. Only 9 months to Viva Las Vegas and the Rio...

1 comment:

Nik Faldo said...

Congrats Maggie.
My fortunes have turned a little bit lately after getting pasted early in the month.
Two final tables anyway.
But I want to invite you to visit NPP and ask if you would be interested in playing once I got this tourney up and rolling?